Schulich school of Medicine and Dentistry logo Centre for Education Research & Innovation Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry

Centre Researcher

A ‘Centre Researcher’ comes from an academic or clinical background within or outside of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry. A Centre Researcher will be actively involved in leading one or more research projects related to the scholarly activities at CERI. Centre Researchers typically hold an advanced degree in education or a relevant research area (e.g., MHPE, M.Ed, PhD).  The Centre Researcher designation will be determined in consultation with their relevant Faculty Dean/Associate/Vice Dean or Department/Division Chair/Chief.

How do I become a Centre Researcher?

What is expected of a Centre Researcher?

How will it serve me/my community?