Important Information For All Applicants
- NO application will be considered for admission until it is complete.
- Application fees are associated with the graduate application process.
- Partial applications (e.g. transcripts, resumes etc.) submitted to determine admissibility will not be accepted or acknowledged.
- If you are an applicant who has attended an out-of-province university, you are required to submit an official transcript to The School of Graduate and Postdoctorial Studies from that institution before your starting term (if admitted to the program).
- Preference will be given to qualified MSc applicants who plan to reclassify to PhD status in our graduate program.
- Successful applicants offered admission must have completed all of their BSc and MSc degree requirements respectively by the first day of graduate enrollment at Western. For PhD applicants, this includes MSc course work and successful thesis defense.
- Applicants residing outside of London who are invited for graduate interviews will receive financial assistance with their travel and accommodation expenses.
In your Statement of Intent, please indicate in which area(s) of graduate research you are interested and why your academic and research background has attributes relevant to your intention to pursue a graduate degree in Medical Biophysics.
Critical Information for PhD Applicants Interested in the CAMPEP Stream:
To be eligible for admission to the CAMPEP Accredited PhD Graduate Program, students must have:
1. completed an undergraduate degree in physics, engineering, or have least three upper level (3rd or 4th year) half-courses in traditional physics such as classical mechanics/dynamics, quantum mechanics, electromagnetic theory thermal physics, atomic/nuclear physics, optical physics, or laboratory physics.
If you have any further questions about the PhD CAMPEP stream program, please email: askMBP@schulich.uwo.ca