Continuing Professional Development
The Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry offers Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities, both at the divisional and departmental level. With a focus on promoting development of evidence based clinical knowledge and inter-professional learning, these CPD activities offer a wide range of learning for faculty members, allied health professionals, residents, medical and allied health profession students, as well as community partners.
While encouraging and supporting resident and faculty members to present at the divisional CPD events, the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry also invites nationally and internationally renowned guest speakers to present at CPD events.
During the academic year, the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry offers the following events:
- Monthly Complex Case Rounds/Journal Club- throughout the academic year, (every third Thursday of the month), that focuses on evidence-based practice
- Monthly Interest Group - throughout the academic year (every fourth Thursday of the month)
- Annual Conference- April/May
- Annual Division Meeting- June
- Annual CPD Morning Rounds- June
- Annual Research Half Day- November