Discover Centre for Studies in Family Medicine
Family Medicine News
Today, Peter Fragiskatos, Member of Parliament, announced that the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) will be investing up to $2.5 million over three and a half years to help expand Western University’s Hockey Fans in Training (Hockey FIT) program across the country. Hockey FIT is led by Dr. Rob Petrella.
- Funding: SSHRC Partnership Development Grant enables researchers to investigate integrated model for effective youth sport concussion management
- Awards: 2019 Awards of Excellence recipients announced
- Two-Eyed Seeing: The gift of multiple perspectives
- Award: Dr. Daniel Grushka recognized as 2019 PARO Award recipient
- Balance For Better: International Women’s Day