Discover Centre for Studies in Family Medicine
Family Medicine News
Vaping among teenaged Canadians has doubled in the past two years – a troubling trend that three Western researchers will examine in depth with new funding through the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR.) The researchers are working to understand the rapid rise of vaping in Canada and measure its health effects.
- Research News: Poor sleep linked to multiple chronic conditions
- Announcement: Robert Bartha, PhD, appointed Acting Director, Strategy and Scientific Integration, Robarts Research Institute
- Research News: Exposure to chronic stress changes neurons in the brain
- Feature: Study uses Twitter to reveal our mental-health state
- In the media: A family physician or a dear friend?