Family Medicine News
Are kids in schools driving community transmission of COVID-19, or is it the other way around? This uncertainty could be clarified by conducting cluster randomized trials when students return to class, according to a new publication from an international team of experts co-led by Dr. Charles Weijer.
- Research News: Incentive payments to physicians may reduce non-urgent ED visits
- Feature: Rapid COVID-19 antibody test can check immune response
- Announcement: The Department of Family Medicine seeks applications for the Dr. Ian McWhinney Chair in Family Medicine
- Honour: Celebrating 25 Years of Service
- Award: Leslie Meredith awarded the North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG) Outstanding Research Coordinator