Discover Centre for Studies in Family Medicine
Family Medicine News
The COVID-19 pandemic has suddenly turned our world upside down. We are in the midst of a health crisis that has stopped or majorly altered many of our usual departmental activities. The daily news updates, statistics, and media reports have generated a certain level of stress and anxiety for everyone. I hope you and your families are all coping well and are safe. At this time I want to provide a general update for the Department of Family Medicine.
- In Memoriam: James Hammond
- News: Collaboration with Faculty of Engineering results in protective face shields for health care workers
- To our alumni - thank you
- Annoucement: Clinical Academic Appointment – Clinical Teacher, Department of Family Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University
- In the news: Londoners organize to supply doctors' offices, 'love-bomb' health-care workers