Skip to Content
- Dr. Chris McIntyre was chosen the Lawson Scientist of the Year
- Dr. Hari Iyer - recipient of the Schulich Dean’s Award of Excellence – Undergraduate Medical Education
- Dr. Robert Lindsay received the Canadian Society of Nephrology 2020 Clinical Nephrology Teaching Award
- Dr. Louise Moist was awarded the Canadian Society of Nephrology 2020 Distinguished Service Award
- Dr. Muirhead was awarded the 2019 Department of Medicine Award of Excellence for Distinguished Clinician
- Dr. Moist was presented with the PLI Certificate for the Ontario Medical Association Advanced Leadership Development Program
- 2019 President’s Awards recipients included Sam Parsons (Nephrology research) and Dennis Smith (Nephrology Nurse Practitioner)
- Dr. Faisal Rehman was presented the Canadian Society of Nephrology Clinical Nephrology Teaching Award
- Dr. Norman Muirhead received the Department Of Medicine Award of Excellence in Administration.
- Dr. Hari Iyer received the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) – Competence By Design (CBD) Innovator of the Year Award.
- Dr. Tony Jevnikar was presented the 2018 Renal Division Alumni Distinguished Visiting Professorship at Brigham & Women’s Hospital at Harvard
- Drs. Louise Moist and Andrew House received the 2018 Joint Medical Affairs Committee (MAC) Chairs’ Award
- Dr. Faisal Rehman and the Genitourinary Block won the HUMEC Award from the medical school for the Best Course of the Year in 2018.
- Dr. Jevnikar received the University Of Western Ontario president Award in recognition of decades of innovation and leadership in research at Western
- Drs. House received Schulich Excellence in Education Award – Undergraduate Medical Education
- Dr. Rehman received Schulich Dean’s Award of Excellence for Faculty
- Dr. Clark won John Dossetor Award from Kidney Foundation of Canada/Canadian Society of Nephrology