To participate in this course, you must have graduated from a four-year non-accredited university dental program. However, in order to be eligible to apply to the ITD Program (PLA), you must comply with the ITD Program Admission Requirements
Friday sessions - lectures: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday sessions - in Simulation Clinic: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
January 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26
February 8-9, 22-23
March 1-2, 8-9, 22-23, 29-30
April 5-6, 12-13
No classes on the weekends of February 1-2, February 15-16 and March 15-16.
Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, 1151 Richmond Street, London, ON, N5A 5C1. Full directions and parking information will be provided closer to the beginning of the course.
80% mandatory attendance is required to successfully complete this course. You must inform the CDE office if you will be absent. Please email us at CDE@schulich.uwo.ca
or call 1.519.661.3345. Failure to successfully complete this course will void your guaranteed invitation to the 2019 Schulich Dentistry Prior Learning Assessment (PLA).
$8,549 + HST. A deposit of $4,000 is due upon registration. The final balance is due before November 1, 2018. Soon after registration, you will receive an email confirmation with more important information. Please make sure to read it thoroughly.
Prior to November 1, 2018, there is a $350 administration fee for any cancellation. No refunds will be issued after November 1, 2018.
- Government issued photo ID
- Paper or laptop to take notes, pens/pencils
- Clinic attire (for Saturdays) - scrubs and clean closed-toe shoes
- Safety glasses. Loupes are optional.
- Dentoform (front, back, top and side photos)
PRO2001-UL-UP-DP-OB (200) 32-tooth, (GUB) Uretane Gums with Metal Plates & OCC attached, Darwin A01 Top Plate, Darwin A02 Bottom Plate, Fully assembled.
- Dentoform screwdriver
- Extra Kilgore teeth for extra practice (2 sets)
- Composite curing light
- Handpieces (view photos here)
- High speed handpiece - Four-hole non-fibre optic or 5-hole fibre optic high speed
- High speed handpiece connector
- Low speed handpiece motor
- Low speed latch-type bur, contra-angle
- No food is provided during this course. Instructions will be given to the eateries on campus.
- All dental instruments, all dental materials and supplies
- Personal protective equipment (gloves and masks)