PLA Prep Course Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To participate in this course, you must have received an invitation from the ITD Program Admission department confirming that your application to the ITD Program is complete. You must have your registration number.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
January 10-11, 24-25
February 7-8, 28-29
March 13-14, 27-28
May 1-2, 22-23
- Government issued photo ID
- Paper or laptop to take notes, pens/pencils
- Clinic attire (for clinical sessions) - scrubs and clean closed-toe shoes
- Safety glasses (for clinical sessions). Loupes are optional.
- Dentoform (front, back, top and side photos)
PRO2001-UL-UP-DP-OB (200) 32-tooth, (GUB) Uretane Gums with Metal Plates & OCC attached, Darwin A01 Top Plate, Darwin A02 Bottom Plate, Fully assembled.
- Dentoform screwdriver
- Extra Kilgore teeth for extra practice (2 sets)
- Composite curing light
- Handpieces (view photos here)
- High speed handpiece - Four-hole non-fibre optic or 5-hole fibre optic high speed
- High speed handpiece connector
- Low speed handpiece motor
- Low speed latch-type bur, contra-angle
- No food is provided during this course. Instructions will be given to the eateries on campus.
- All dental instruments, all dental materials and supplies
- Personal protective equipment (gloves and masks)
Starting for the 2020 ITD Program application cycle, the PLA Prep Course is valid for two admission cycles. That is, participants that have successfully completed the PLA Prep Course can take up to two consecutive PLA Exams, if eligible. Participation does not guarantee admission to the ITD Program.
RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Failure to comply may result in immediate expulsion from the course, without refund.