PLA Prep Course Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
September 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
October 4-5, 18-19, 25-26
November 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 29-30
No classes weekend of October 11-12 and November 22-23
- Government issued photo ID
- Paper or laptop to take notes, pens/pencils
- Clinic attire (for clinical sessions) - scrubs and clean closed-toe shoes
- Safety glasses (for clinical sessions). Loupes are optional.
- Dentoform (front, back, top and side photos)
PRO2001-UL-UP-DP-OB (200) 32-tooth, (GUB) Uretane Gums with Metal Plates & OCC attached, Darwin A01 Top Plate, Darwin A02 Bottom Plate, Fully assembled.
- Dentoform screwdriver
- Extra Kilgore teeth for extra practice (2 sets)
- Composite curing light
- Handpieces (view photos here)
- High speed handpiece - Four-hole non-fibre optic or 5-hole fibre optic high speed
- High speed handpiece connector
- Low speed handpiece motor
- Low speed latch-type bur, contra-angle
- No food is provided during this course. Instructions will be given to the eateries on campus.
- All dental instruments, all dental materials and supplies
- Personal protective equipment (gloves and masks)
RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Failure to comply may result in immediate expulsion from the course, without refund.