Expression of interest: Strategic Planning Steering Committee
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Strategic Planning Steering Committee for the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry?
The Steering Committee will work closely with Anne Becker, a strategy consultant from Pathways Consulting Group, and will report to the Senior Leadership Council and the School's Dean.
The Steering Committee will:
- Set the tone for cooperation to ensure Schulich Medicine & Dentistry achieves the goals of the strategic planning project;
- Ensure that key milestones are delivered and that the necessary resources are in place to support this work;
- Ensure the strategic planning process is inclusive, open and cooperative;
- Review and collaborate on strategic planning findings and outcomes;
- Provide direction and advice on recommendations;
- Champion the strategic planning process and outcomes with stakeholder groups.
Your expression of interest should describe why you are interested in being a member of the Steering Committee, what skills and qualifications you will bring to the Committee and how you can make a difference.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to help shape the future of Schulich Medicine & Dentistry by playing a pivotal role in the strategic planning activities. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Margaret Steele
Vice Dean, Hospital & Interfaculty Relations