The 2018 Dr. Robert Zhong Department of Surgery Research Day was held on June 15th, 2018. This annual event features platform and poster presentations by residents and postdoctoral fellows. The 2018 program featured research on aortic surgical repair, negative pressure wound therapy, gender trends, and procedural review.
- Announcement: Dr. Bob Kiaii re-appointed as Ray and Margaret Elliot Chair in Surgical Innovation, Department of Surgery
- Elentra ME System Implementation Update
- Elentra Implementation is Live
- Department of Surgery Faculty Honored with Awards of Excellence
- Entrepreneurial team wins with surgical precision