Summer Course Registration
The Summer Calendar provides detailed information on course registration, sessional dates, and course descriptions for the Spring/Summer Term (May - August) at Western.
NOTE: Students can graduate at Spring Convocation and still take courses at Western in the summer.
Information in the Summer Calendar
- Distance Studies (online courses): May 7 - July 27, 2018
- Summer Evening: May 7 - July 27, 2018
- Intersession: May 14 - June 22, 2018
- Summer Day: July 9 - August 17, 2018
The courses below are offered online (under "Distance Studies") this summer:
- Anatomy and Cell Biology 3309 (Mammalian Histology)
- Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319 (Systemic Human Anatomy)
- Biochemistry 2280A (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Note: priority to students who have completed Years 2, 3 or 4 is in place until April 13th
- Medical Sciences 4931G (Selected Topics in Medical Sciences)
- Pharmacology 2060A (Introductory Pharmacology and Therapeutics)
- Physiology 2130 (Human Physiology)
The pages referenced below are in the Summer 2018 Calendar
- Summer Activation (begins February 6): see page 26
- How to register: see page 14
- When to register: see page 43
- registration for all sessions begins on March 2 at 9:30 a.m.
- Courses offered: see pages 29-42