London Health Sciences Centre-University Hospital
339 Windermere Road
London, ON, Canada N6A 5A5
Dr. Anouar Teriaky is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Western University, a Clinician Teacher in the Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He completed his Bachelor of Science with Honours in Biochemistry at the University of Ottawa followed by his MD at the University of Ottawa. He trained in Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology fellowship at Western University. Dr. Teriaky completed further training in Transplant and General Hepatology at the University of Chicago Medical Center. He is currently enrolled in the Master of Public Health program at Harvard University. His clinical interests include research in liver transplantation and hepatocellular carcinoma.
1. Ufere N, Brahmania M, Sey M, Teriaky A, El-Jawahri A, Walley K, Celi L, Chung R, Rush B. Poor outcomes of in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation for patients with end-stage liver disease. Liver Int. 2019 Feb 27. doi: 10.1111/liv.14079.
2. Yan B, Feagan B, Teriaky A, Mosli M, Mohamed R, Williams G, Yeung E, Yong E, Haig A, Sey M, Stitt L, Zou GY, Jairath V. Reliability of EUS indices to detect inflammation in ulcerative colitis. Gastrointest Endosc. 2017 Dec; 86(6): 1079-1087. doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2017.07.035. Epub 2017 Jul 29.
3. Teriaky A. The role of N-acetylcysteine in the treatment of non-acetaminophen acute liver failure. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2017 May-Jun; 23(3): 131-132. doi: 10.4103/sjg.SJG_621_16.
4. Teriaky A, AlNasser A, McLean C, Gregor J, Yan B. The Utility of Endoscopic Biopsies in Patients with Normal Upper Endoscopy. Can J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 2016: 3026563. doi: 10.1155/2016/3026563. Epub 2016 Jul 10.
5. Teriaky A, Reau N. Evaluation of Hepatitis C Patients in the Direct-Acting Antiviral Era. Clin Liver Dis. 2015 Nov; 19(4): 591-604, v. doi: 10.1016/j.cld.2015.06.001. Epub 2015 Aug 25.
6. Teriaky A, Tangri V, Chande N. Use of internet resources by patients awaiting gastroenterology consultation. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2015 Jan; 26(1): 49-52. doi: 10.5152/tjg.2015.6043.
7. Sanford D, Thornley P, Teriaky A, Chande N, Gregor J. Opioid use is associated with decreased quality of life in patients with Crohn's disease. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2014 May-Jun; 20(3): 182-7. doi: 10.4103/1319-3767.133020.
8. Teriaky A, Gregor J, Yan B, Ponich T, Chande N, Mosli M. The safety and efficacy of adalimumab in patients with Crohn's disease: the experience of a single Canadian tertiary care centre. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2014 Mar; 49(3): 280-6. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2013.865785. Epub 2013 Dec 16.
9. Teriaky A, Al-Judaibi B. Correlation between HBsAg quantitation and HBV DNA in HBeAg-negative HBV/D patients. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2013 Nov-Dec; 19(6): 243-4. doi: 10.4103/1319-3767.121030.
10. Teriaky A, Gregor J, Chande N. Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement for end-stage palliation of malignant gastrointestinal obstructions. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2012 Mar-Apr; 18(2): 95-8. doi: 10.4103/1319-3767.93808.
11. Teriaky A, Driman DK, Chande N. Outcomes of a 5-year follow-up of patients with sessile serrated adenomas. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2012 Feb; 47(2): 178-83. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2011.645499. Epub 2012 Jan 10.