The Department of Medicine Resident Research Day is an annual event in which our medicine students, residents, fellows, graduate students and faculty members are able to present their research and have an opportunity to mingle with one another during a day that is dedicated to medical research.
Department of Medicine Faculty are invited to participate as judges at this year's Resident Research Day. We need judges for the poster sessions during the morning and lunch breaks (10:00am to 11:00am and/or 11:45am to 1:45pm) as well as judges for the oral presentations in the afternoon (2:00pm to 4:30pm). If you can help out by judging during any of these time periods please sign up through the following Judges Sign Up through the Clinical Methods and Teaching Activities page. If you have questions about the judging/reviewer roles or time committment please call Lauri Cameron at 519-663-3584.
Click here for instructions on how to create a large poster using PowerPoint.
The Pathology Department offers large format poster printing for scientific poster presentations.
Dental Sciences Building,
t. (519) 661-2111 Ext. 82207
- $6.00 per sq. ft. - no tax
- maximum width 44" by any length
- Turnaround time 1-2 days
- Files accepted: ppt 2003, pptx 2010, pdf, ai CS5, psd CS5, cdr 14
Faculty of Science
Ian Craig, Digital Imaging Specialist
Location: Biology; Geology Building Room 2026
- the cost is $6.00/sq ft. (3' x 4' poster would be $72.00)
- Turnaround time is 24 hours (or less, with advanced notice and no issues with poster file - contact for more information)
- other imaging services available include poster creation (InDesign), photographic corrections (Photoshop), vector imaging (Illustrator); 3D imaging (Cinema 4D).
- 32"X44" poster cost = $40.00. Laminating is also available at $2 per sq. ft. New paper stock is available at a lower cost than quoted below.
- usually fast turnaround (contact for more information)
After the Department of Medicine Resident Research Day please provide us with feedback by completing the online survey.