Schulich School of Dentistry Applicants
This page is for students applying to the General Practice Residency from the Schulich School of Dentistry. Your application requirements differ slightly. Please see below for the required documents for your application package:
- General Practice Residency Application
- Download Applicant Information Form
- One letter of reference*
- Dental School transcripts are NOT required
- $75 application fee in the form of certified cheque or bank draft (personal cheques are NOT accepted). Please make payment to "London General Dental Practice Residency".
Application forms can be placed in the Postgraduate Dentistry mailbox attention:
Stephanie Durnin. The application mailbox is located in DSB 0160M and is called OMFS/GPR Postgrad Program.
* Please note your letter of reference can NOT be from a member of the interview panel.
Panel members include: Dr. Armstrong, Dr. Lapointe, Dr. Shimizu & Dr. Soskin.
If you have questions regarding your application please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org