Admissions Application Form
- Western University selects FIVE residents for its GPR program annually.
- The application deadline is 1st of October.
- Interviews are generally held between the last week of October and first two weeks of November.
- All applicants must be registered with The National Matching Service or "MATCH"
- All applicants must be graduates from an accredited dental school in North America.
- Foreign trained dentists must have completed a qualifying program prior to commencement of the residency.
- All applicants will be required to complete the National Dental Examining Board of Canada exam for their registration in Ontario (NDEB). All successful applicants will have to obtain a general certificate of registration from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
- General Practice Residency Application
- Download Dean's Recommendation Form (PDF, 44KB)
- Dental School Transcripts (undergraduate transcripts are not required)
- Three letters of reference
- $75 application fee in the form of certified cheque or bank draft (personal cheques are NOT accepted). Please make payment to "London General Dental Practice Residency".
Please send your application to:
London Health Sciences Centre
Department of Dentistry
Attn: Dr. M. Shimizu (Program Director)
339 Windermere Road, Room C3-172
London, ON Canada N6A 5A5
c/o Stephanie Durnin
If you have any questions, please contact the Postgraduate Program Coordinator for the General Practice Residency Program at Dental General Residency Program.