Admissions Application Form
- Western University selects FIVE residents for its GPR program annually.
- The application deadline is 1st of October.
- Interviews are generally held between the last week of October and first two weeks of November.
- All applicants must be registered with The National Matching Service or "MATCH"
- All applicants must be graduates from an accredited dental school in North America.
- Foreign trained dentists must have completed a qualifying program prior to commencement of the residency.
- All applicants will be required to complete the National Dental Examining Board of Canada exam for their registration in Ontario (NDEB). All successful applicants will have to obtain a general certificate of registration from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
- General Practice Residency Application
- Download Dean's Recommendation Form (PDF, 44KB)
- Dental School Transcripts (undergraduate transcripts are not required)
- Three letters of reference
- $75 application fee in the form of certified cheque or bank draft (personal cheques are NOT accepted). Please make payment to "University Dental Associates".
Please send your application to:
Postgraduate Program Coordinator
Room B3-300 Third Floor - University Hospital
339 Windermere Rd, P.O. Box 5339
London, ON Canada N6A 5A5
If you have any questions, please contact the Postgraduate Program Coordinator for the General Practice Residency Program at Dental General Residency Program.