What Makes Schulich Dentistry's Continuing Dental Education Program Unique?
- Established in 1970;
- Offers an important resource for dental healthcare professionals;
- Courses provide refreshers, new evidence-based information, techniques, workflows and pearls;
- Provider of accredited dental programs approved by the RCDSO and ADA/CERP;
- CDE helps maintain alumni relations;
- High quality instructors;
- High caliber of programs with a smaller class size;
- Easy commute, ample parking and cost-effective amenities;
- Collaborative spirit with current dental professionals, alumni, organizations and industry partners.
For more information on CDE programs and Partnership in Education opportunities, email email@example.com or call 1.888.281.1428 or 519.661.3345.
We invite you to "Experience the Western Difference."