Discover our Education Programs
Can jazz help a future physician better interact with patients? Can reflective writing improve physician resilience? These are questions that Lorelei Lingard, PhD, co-lead Tracy Moniz, PhD, and an international team of researchers will explore in a scoping review of arts and humanities in medical education for the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Media Release: Researchers examine gender-based differences in physician burnout
- Media Release: Research examines how diet can influence memory-formation
- Feature: Discovery sharpens ovarian cancer diagnosis
- Announcement: Acting Vice Dean & Director, Dentistry
- Announcement: Indigenous Leader in Residence
- Awards: Dr. Paul Adams honoured for career-spanning work