Discover our Education Programs
Congratulations to Lauren Flynn, PhD, Associate Professor with Anatomy and Cell Biology, who was named a member of the College of New Scholars. Part of the Royal Society of Canada, College membership represents the emerging generation of scholarly, scientific and artistic leadership in Canada.
- Researchers named among newest Fellows of the Royal Society of Canada
- In Memoriam: Dr. Howard Cameron
- Award: Bojana Radan named CMHF Award recipient
- Announcement: Dr. Robert Stein has been re-appointed Assistant Dean, Learner Equity & Wellness, Undergraduate
- Media Release: Diabetes medication shows potential to reduce heart disease
- Announcement: Dr. Christopher Watling appointed Director, Centre for Education Research & Innovation