The Department of Biochemistry recognizes diversity of identity and experience as a source of strength that promotes excellence, innovation, flexibility and adaptability in our discipline. We embrace, nurture, value and celebrate this diversity.
- In Memoriam: Dr. Michael Poulter
- Publication in RNA Biology by researchers in the Biochemistry Dept.
- Biochemistry students win Schulich awards
- Biochemistry faculty awarded CIHR grants
- Dr. Greg Gloor named as Chair of Biochemistry
- Safee Mian, PhD 2019, featured in Schulich News
Dr. Shawn Li
Canada Research Chair (CRC) - Dr. Li has received a Tier I CRC in the Molecular and Epigenetic Basis of Cancer. (Read more)
Dr. Helen Petropoulos
A mission to mobilize - Dr. Petropoulos discusses her journey to and choice of a non-traditional science career. (Read more)