More than 97 per cent of Schulich Medicine students have matched to a postgraduate residency training program after the two iterations. This year, the majority of Schulich Medicine students matched to family medicine programs. Additionally, all Schulich Medicine postgraduate medical education programs have filled their positions.
- Award: Douglas Jones recognized as Science Ambassador
- Award: Dr. Lena Palaniyappan recognized internationally as a Rising Star
- Media Release: Using lung MRI to see where and why Canadians with asthma have poor disease control
- Announcement: New leadership structure for Schulich Dentistry
- Award: Dr. Bertha Garcia honoured as a leader in education
- Announcement: Dr. Frank Beier appointed Chair, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology