Dr. Savita Dhanvantari
Director of Molecular Imaging Program
- Must be accepted into the graduate program of one of the host departments: Anatomy and Cell biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Medical Biophysics, Microbiology and Immunology and Pathology & Laboratory Medicine .
- Working in a lab of a supervisor who is a member of the program.
- Submit an application form outlining the applicant's research project and the supervisor's experience.
Applications will be evaluated by a committee with respect to the quality of the trainee, appropriateness and quality of the supervisor, quality of the research project, and the project's relevance to molecular imaging. It is recommended that the application is done prior to the initial meeting of the student's advisory committee.
Please submit the application via e-mail to Dr. Savita Dhanvantari at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and you will be contacted regarding your admission into this collaborative program.
Students of the molecular imaging program are required to complete the following courses and participate in a variety of activities:
- MBP 9518B: Molecular Imaging - a one term course to be taken in the first year of the program.
- Presentation of research at the annual London Imaging Discovery Symposium.
- Participation in the monthly journal club meetings of the program.
- Attendance at and participating in the Molecular Imaging Seminar Series.
Applications can be submitted at any time after acceptance into the home department graduate program and approval by the supervisor.