Resident Research & Wellness Retreat 2019
The second annual GIM Resident Research & Wellness Retreat was held at The Factory in London on April 5, 2019. GIM PGY5 residents presented oral abstracts on their current research projects, with feedback provided by GIM faculty members.
- Dr. Rasha Abdul-Karim: Obesity documentation for patients admitted to clinical teaching unit (CTU) at University Hospital
- Dr. Dayna Butler: A Case of Undiagnosed Secondary Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Dr. Andre Maddison: Hip fracture in the frail elderly: Is there enough evidence to guide management?
- Dr. Marilyn Phung: Identifying Barriers to Ultrasound Competency
- Dr. Alice Wang: What are patients Afraid of, Pre-operatively? A Systematic Review and Meta Analysis
Presentations were followed by wellness activities!
Escape room winners!
Balance beam jousting
Warrior Course challenge, Pt 1
Warrior Course challenge, Pt 2