Explore Medical Biophysics
Medical Biophysics News
Athlete, award winner and researcher. Andrea Barker has already achieved much in her young life. And just a few months into her master's degree in medical biophysics, she is making major strides with her lung disease research.
- Professor Emeritus Peter Canham Wins Ontario Service Award
- 27th Annual A. C. Burton Day
- Lawrence Yip featured in Breast Cancer Society of Canada blog
- Trainees recognized for outstanding achievement
- Congratulations to PhD candidate Dante Capaldi