Explore Medical Biophysics
Medical Biophysics News
Jacob Scott, MD, DPhil was the invited speaker at the 2nd Annual Peter Canham Fall Lecture - Department of Medical Biophysics. Talk Title: Personalized radiation therapy: the future is here.
- Congratulations: Dr. Matthew Teeter named Young Innovator
- Congratulations: Dr. John McGuire a Experiential Learning Innovation Scholar Program 2020 award winner
- Research News: Team first in world to treat COVID-19 with specialized dialysis
- Feature: From the frontlines of Italy’s COVID-19 fight
- COVID-19 Education and Research Program Changes