Dr. Manuel Montero-Odasso was named one of the 10 Most Influential Hispanic Canadians of 2019 by TD Bank. The award acknowledges Dr. Montero-Odasso’s world-renowned work in dementia and gait.
- Media release: Online tool aims to improve experiences of youth in mental health system
- News: Novel coronavirus forum offers topical education for learners
- Announcement: Cheryle Séguin, PhD, will be serving as Interim Chair for the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Coronavirus information students, faculty and staff
- Announcement: Susanne Schmid, PhD, has been appointed as the Vice Dean, Basic Medical Sciences
- Announcement: Dr. Dervla Connaughton has been appointed as the inaugural Eugen Drewlo Chair in Kidney Research and Innovation