Dr. Robert Stein, Associate Professor in the Department of Paediatrics, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, has been re-appointed to Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Equity and Wellbeing, effective October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2022.
- Funding: New funding allows researchers to investigate long-term effects of COVID-19 on the lungs
- Funding: Research into blood testing for antibody-virus complexes receives federal COVID-19 grant
- Feature: Finding new ways to treat leukemia after relapse
- Honours: Royal Society celebrates five Western scholars
- Feature: Alumni-led consulting firm hosts practicum placements disrupted by COVID-19
- News: Collaborating for success in Basic Medical Sciences