Announcement: Dr. Julio Martinez-Trujillo re-appointed as Provincial Endowed Academic Chair in Autism
Dr. Julio Martinez-Trujillo has been re-appointed to his position as the Provincial Endowed Academic Chair in Autism, effective October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2024.
- Feature: ImPaKT researchers help industry develop anti-viral products
- Student Perspectives: Medical student Adrean Angles on sustainable housing
- Announcement: Dr. Donald Welsh re-appointed as the Chair in Molecular Neuroscience and Vascular Biology
- Resident Spotlight: Dr. Rachel Kyle, Geriatric Medicine
- Research News: Men with common genetic disorder are at higher risk for liver cancer
- Feature: A proactive approach to professional affairs