It is with great sadness that we share the news of the passing of faculty member, Dr. Mark Landis. He was a highly respected diagnostic radiologist, teacher, mentor and friend of many colleagues. He is remembered as being brilliant, reflective, warm, witty and at the beginning of a distinguished career in patient care.
- In Memoriam: Dr. Sally Galsworthy
- Announcement: Dr. Qingping Feng appointed as the Richard & Jean Ivey Fund Chair in Molecular Toxicology
- In Memoriam: Dr. Ralph J. Anderson
- Research Impact: Stories Doctors Tell
- Feature Article: The power of invention
- Award: Dr. Joseph Chin Lifetime Achievement Award