Youth affected by the Syrian war were part of a study conducted at Robarts Research Institute to measure cortisol levels in their hair, a biomarker to assess their stress levels and the impact of an intervention programs being offered to them through humanitarian aid.
- Announcement: Associate Dean Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies
- Media Release: Research uncovers new link between head trauma, CTE and ALS
- Funding: Researcher receives New Investigator Grant in Maternal, Reproductive, Child and Youth Health
- In Memoriam: Dr. James McAuley
- Dr. Peter Fowler appointed to the Order of Canada
- Announcement: Interim Chair/Chief, Psychiatry