Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) welcomed Dr. Jay Rosenfield, Vice-Dean of Medical Education at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry as the new Council President. Dr. Rosenfield has served on Council since 2004 and was Vice-President last year.
- Announcement: Dr. Candace Gibson appointed Acting Vice Dean, Basic Medical Sciences
- Funding: Bringing stigma reduction training online
- Announcement: Leadership change for Paediatrics
- Student Awards: Translational Breast Cancer Research Studentships announced
- Award: Susan Simpson honoured with Western Award of Excellence
- Award: Dr. Jane Thornton honoured by the College of Family Physicians of Canada