Dr. Michael Strong and his team at Robarts Research Institute have uncovered a unique neurobiological pathway triggered by head trauma which underlies both Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (also called ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
- Funding: Researcher receives New Investigator Grant in Maternal, Reproductive, Child and Youth Health
- In Memoriam: Dr. James McAuley
- Dr. Peter Fowler appointed to the Order of Canada
- Announcement: Interim Chair/Chief, Psychiatry
- Awards: CAME announces 2018 Certificate of Merit
- Funding: Western Bone & Joint researchers receive two Arthritis Society Grants