Two research projects at Robarts Research Institute focused on improving treatment for mental illness and cancer received backing from the Canadian government this month. Congratulations to Lena Palaniyappan and Aaron Fenster, recipients of a total of $3 million in research funding as part of the recently announced Foundation Grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
- Funding: Schulich Medicine & Dentistry researchers earn CFI backing
- In Memoriam: Dr. Mark Landis
- In Memoriam: Dr. Sally Galsworthy
- Announcement: Dr. Qingping Feng appointed as the Richard & Jean Ivey Fund Chair in Molecular Toxicology
- In Memoriam: Dr. Ralph J. Anderson
- Research Impact: Stories Doctors Tell