Discover Schulich Medicine & Dentistry
An examination of chronic diseases among Ontarians has uncovered that the volume of multimorbidity is derived from adults as young as 35 years old. Multimorbidity has been associated with increased physician and specialist appointments, medication use, emergency department use and hospitalization.
- Announcement: Dr. Shelley McKellar Appointed to the AMS Healthcare Board of Directors
- Funding Announcement: Researchers awarded more than $11 million in CIHR funding
- Announcement: Dr. Tracey Crumley appointed as Interim Chair/Chief Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Media Release: New BrainsCAN study rules out major potential target for Alzheimer’s disease drugs
- Announcement: Successful results from the Institutional Quality Assurance Process (IQAP)
- Announcement: Candace Gibson, PhD has been extended as Assistant Dean (BMSUE)