Sarah Svenningsen, PhD, post-doctoral fellow at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry and McMaster University, received the John Charles Polanyi Prize, presented by the Council of Ontario Universities, which recognizes outstanding researchers in early stages of their career who are continuing to postdoctoral studies or have recently started a faculty appointment at an Ontario university.
- Award: Moira Stewart recognized by North American Primary Care Research Group
- Announcement: Dr. Toni Zhong, MD'02, named inaugural Belinda Stronach Chair in Breast Cancer Reconstructive Surgery
- In Memoriam: Dick Philp, PhD
- Research: Scientists take part in Reddit AMA
- Research: Uncovering clues about returning to play after concussion
- Announcement: Dr. Paul Woods, MD'85, named President and CEO of London Health Sciences Centre