"It is a small start on a necessary journey," Dr. Gary Tithecott, Associate Dean Undergraduate Medical Education, shares his reflections from the October 4 learning session on Indigenous health and justice.
- Student Awards: Celebrating research at Schulich Dentistry
- Funding: $13.8 million supports research infrastructure at Western
- Funding: Lloy Wylie advances compassionate care thanks to AMS Phoenix Grant
- Announcement: 2018 Inductees into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
- Funding: Cancer researchers rewarded for innovation with Movember Discovery Grants
- Education Day: Tyu ko tak nahte' yu kwa nute' – Let's move what we know forward