The Government of Ontario is working with medical schools to create more specialized residency spots this upcoming school year for graduates who did not match to a residency position, ensuring that all unmatched graduates are placed.
- Announcement: Ruth Lanius re-appointed as the Harris-Woodman Endowed Chair.
- Announcement: Nicole Campbell among newest teaching fellows to promote innovative thinking
- Announcement: Second iteration of CaRMS results released
- Award: Douglas Jones recognized as Science Ambassador
- Award: Dr. Lena Palaniyappan recognized internationally as a Rising Star
- Media Release: Using lung MRI to see where and why Canadians with asthma have poor disease control