Dr. Adam Kassam, Chief Resident in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, reflects on how the Paralympics can inspire medical professionals and inform medical education.
- Campus News: International PhD students see relief in tuition change
- Feature Article: 3D Printed Stethoscope saves lives
- Award: Dr. Homer Yang recognized for his contribution to anesthesia research and teaching
- Announcement: Dr. Alison Allan appointed as Chair, Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Trainees to showcase research communication skills at Western’s 3MT final
- Awards: Four researchers recipients of Ontario's Early Researcher Awards