A study by researchers at Schulich Medicine & Dentistry and Lawson Health Research Institute engaged patient partners in order to determine objective measures to evaluate the process of becoming a living kidney donor. The aim is to create national guidelines that will increase donation rates and improve outcomes.
- Feature: From professional athlete to medical student
- Feature: The knowledge multiplier - creating an online clinical learning experience
- Resident Spotlight: Dr. Rachel Liu, General Surgery
- News: Schulich Dentistry reinvents structure and model of clinical education to optimize learning
- News: Preparing for the future at Robarts Research Institute
- Research News: Microbiome study first step in personalized care for patients with ureteral stents