|Times to Completion||
Department of Family Medicine
Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry
Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine
London, Ontario, Canada
t. 519.661.2111, ext. 80119
- Full-time or part-time study
- Thesis-based or course/project based
Applicants (domestic and international) are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships:
- Dr. George Lachapelle Scholarship in Family Medicine
- Martin J. Bass-PSI Foundation OSOTF awards
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper and pencil version, 213 for the computer version, or 86 for the internet version with no individual score below 20. [Western's TOEFL ID is 0984].
- The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS). Minimum acceptable score is 6 out of 9.