Dr. Janet Martin moderated the panel, featuring panelists Dr. Kandala Ngianga-Bakwin and Dr. Ava John-Baptiste on Thursday June 24, 2021.
- Dr. Janet Martin Presents: COVID-19: Surgical Mortality Risk, Backlogs, Vaccinations, and Opportunities for Improvement
- Dr. Martin Presents: COVID-19 & Surgery Timing Post-Recovery and Role of Vaccines
- Rewriting the Pandemic Playbook: MEDICI Research Profiled by Western University
- Dr. Shehzad Ali and Dr. Ava John-Baptiste deliver Schulich New Faculty Lecture
- New Publication: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination Modelling for Safe Surgery to Save Lives: Data from an International Prospective Cohort Study
- Dr. Shehzad Ali: Can We Develop a More Equitable Health System?