New Publication: Effect of COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns on planned cancer surgery for 15 tumour types in 61 countries: an international, prospective, cohort study
MEDICI publishes with the COVIDSurg Collaborative a prospective cohort study of 20,006 patients from 466 hospitals in 51 countries with 15 cancer types, studying the impact of lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic on delivery of cancer surgeries, to identify areas requiring immediate strengthening within cancer surgery systems worldwide.
- New Publication and Online Risk Calculator: Machine Learning Risk Prediction of Mortality for Patients Undergoing Surgery with Perioperative SARS-CoV-2: the COVIDSurg Mortality Score
- New Publication: Effects of Preoperative Isolation on Postoperative Pulmonary Complications after Elective Surgery: an International Prospective Cohort Study
- New Publication: SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Venous Thromboembolism after Surgery: an International Prospective Cohort Study.
- New Publication: Impact of COVID-19 on Excess Mortality, Life Expectancy, and Years of Life Lost in the United States.
- New Publication: UK Head and neck cancer surgical capacity during the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic: Have we learned the lessons?
- New Publication: lobal Surgery, Obstetric, and Anesthesia Indicator Definitions and Reporting: An Utstein Consensus Report