Dr. Janet Martin of the MEDICI Centre is the Canadian Lead for the CovidSurg Collaborative, a platform of studies designed and conducted by an international team dedicated to furthering knowledge of the impact COVID-19 has on surgical patients and services.
- New Book Publication: Evidence-Based Practice in Perioperative Cardiac Anesthesia and Surgery
- New Publication: Global variation in postoperative mortality and complications after cancer surgery: a multicentre, prospective cohort study in 82 countries
- Dr. Cheng delivers statement on Antimicrobial Resistance at the 148th WHO Executive Board meeting
- MEDICI participates in first virtual WHO Collaborating Centre forum
- New Publication: Mortality and Pulmonary Complications in Patients Undergoing Surgery with Perioperative SARS-CoV-2 Infection: an International Cohort Study
- MEDICI Participates in 73rd World Health Assembly