- City-wide General Surgery Rotations 2015-2016
- Community General Surgery Rotations 2015-2016
- PGY1-2 Core Rotations 2015-2016
- PGY3-4-5 General Surgery Rotations 2015-2016
- Rotation changeover dates
Schulich Schulich of Medicine & Dentistry uses the 13-Block rotation schedule which has several advantages for our residents:
- With a 13-block schedule, all rotations are equivalent with thirteen blocks of four weeks each. This creates consistency in clinical exposure.
- The schedule allows for flexibility, adding in an extra block each year which can be used for electives or remediation.
- Blocks begin on Tuesdays, avoiding holiday Mondays and any disruptions these might cause.
- For the purposes of the STR (Specialty Training Requirements) and credentialing, we treat blocks and months as equivalent.