Our top 5 favourite web stories from 2014
2014 marked an exciting year at the School. With countless advances, improvements and discoveries, we have a lot to celebrate. View our top 5 most read web stories below:
- Research reveals new therapeutic target for Huntington’s disease... Read More.
- Celebrating the Medicine Class of 2014 with Colin Mascaro... Read More.
- The fantastic four take flight... Read More.
- 2014 Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) match results reflect School’s value of social responsibility... Read More.
- Study shows how streptococcal bacteria can be used to fight colon cancer... Read More.