Dr. George C. Ebers is a world-renowned neurologist and researcher in multiple sclerosis. Neurology Residents Dr. David Kim and Dr. Adrian Budhram visited Dr. Ebers at his home to discuss his experiences at the University of Western Ontario and his neurological career.
- Faculty Members Receive Certificates of Promotion
- Western to host 2019/2020 Neurosurgery Rookie Camp
- Gut microbiome plays a role in atherosclerosis
- CNS Faculty Support Summer Medical Student Research
- CNS Celebrates One-Year Twitter-versary!