Explore Medical Biophysics
Medical Biophysics News
The Award recognizes a COMP member who has had an outstanding career and has made a significant contribution to the field of medical physics in Canada.
- Jerry Battista receives Peter Kirkby Memorial Medal for Outstanding Service to Canadian Physics
- Dr. Abdel-Lawendy named Geographic Leader
- New chairs provide for the next generation of researchers
- John Ronald, PhD - Cancer Hunter
- Tom Hrinivich wins 1st place in the COMP Young Investigator’s Symposium!
- Several researchers in Medical Biophysics awarded CIHR funding
- Dr. Jefferson Frisbee has been appointed as Chair of the Department of Medical Biophysics