In a world of opportunity, finding your niche can be complicated. At Learner Equity & Wellness Office, trained counsellors will assist you in navigating these opportunities and making the transition from school to residency or from school to a professional practice. We support students and residents of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry through individual consultations, referrals and workshops. We offer the following services:
- Career counselling
- CV and interview preparation
- Research of employment opportunities
- Assistance with finding or creating research opportunities
Please contact us today to schedule a confidential counselling appointment or find out more about our upcoming workshops by visiting our Events page.
To view past sessions and resources, please visit the Learner Equity & Wellness Resource Pages on OWL Click on "Join" on the left hand menu and then "Workshops" to access the content.
MD Program Resources
- This Hippo Council Subcommittee has compiled a wealth of medical career information for you.
- Find out more about this next step in your training!
- Online Assessments and Career/Specialty information designed to help you with your important medical career decisions. A login and password is required. Contact the Learner Equity & Wellness Office to obtain your password.
- Western’s On Campus resource providing support for career decision making and search for employment.
- For Windsor MD Program Students: University of Windsor's Centre for Career Education provides support to assist you in your preparations for the next steps in your career.