Resources for Faculty
Five C's of Resilience
At Schulich Medicine we care about you, please take a minute to look after yourselves, remember the 5 C’s of Resilience: https://cjpl.ca/fivec.html
- Control what you can, leave what you cannot;
- Commitment is not easy, focus on small tasks;
- Connections with your peers and family remain so important, can be virtual, encourage everyone to “Find a Buddy and send a message/text/FB” each day to say hi, “Are you ok?”;
- Calm, remaining calm is not easy but we can all be grateful we are alive living in Canada, speak to someone, listen to your favourite music, chat with a friend;
- Care for yourself, the weather is getting better, take a walk, do some gardening, try to sleep.
Dr. Andrea Lum
Vice Dean Faculty Affairs
Child care for health care and frontline staff
- As hospital services are resuming, some may need assistance with child care as schools remain closed, there are some places for Child Health care and frontline staff in London. Learn about emergency child care for health care and other frontline staff working to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Accommodations for Faculty during COVID-19
Resources from Schulich Departments
- Department of Psychiatry website: COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Professional website: COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Physician Wellness (PDF)
Canadian Society of Physician Leaders (CSPL)
- Canadian Society of Physician Leaders COVID-19 Bulletins
CPD 'Physician Redeployment On-line Resource'
iCBT (internet-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) for frontline health care workers
Learner, Equity & Wellness (LEW)
- CBC National: How health care workers are managing stress and anxiety
- You Can Talk About Suicide and Save Lives