- Dr. Ian McWhinney Lecture Series Registration Form
Dr. Ian McWhinney Lecture Series Registration Form
Join us for the annual Dr. Ian McWhinney Lecture Series on September 20, 2017 in Rm 1150 of the Western Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine, London, ON.
Centre for Studies in Family Medicine Research Review – 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Merrick Zwarenstein, MB, BCh, PhD – Research Overview
- Judith Belle Brown, PhD and Cathy Thorpe, MA – “I have Something to Say”: Meaningful Engagement of Family Physicians in Health System Change
- Dr. Daniel Leger – Studying Symptoms in Family Practice and their Clinical Implications: The SMART Study
- Bridget Ryan, PhD – Characterizing Multimorbidity in Ontario: Looking Beyond the Grey Tsunami
- Dr. Stewart Harris, Ian McWhinney Chair of Family Medicine Studies – The ‘forgotten’ risk of hypoglycemia in primary care and its contribution to clinical inertia in diabetes care
Opening Remarks and Annual Dr. Ian McWhinney Lecture – 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Dr. Larry Green, Professor of Family Medicine at The University of Colorado School of Medicine
Will People have a Personal Physician Anymore?
Celebratory Reception – 4:00 p.m.
Residents and learners looking to register are asked to fill out the following form. Thank you.