Monday, May 5, 2014
The University of Alberta Health Sciences Journal (UAHSJ) is a student-run publication featuring peer-reviewed scientific articles across various health science disciplines.
The UAHSJ is currently accepting submissions for its upcoming issue! If you are interested in gaining a publication in a student-run, peer-reviewed journal, now is your chance.
The editorial team is looking for:
1. Reports of research studies (either summer or ongoing research projects)
2. Manuscripts pertaining to any area of medicine including, but not limited to, innovation in medicine, health ethics, history of medicine, medical education, medicine and the arts, and global health.
3. Brief case reports that carry educational value for students (they don't have to be the first reports of their kind- just interesting patients you've seen that you think would benefit other students)
4. Medical Conference summaries
5. Poetry written by medical students for our MUSA section