Monday, December 17, 2012
While many of you are busy studying for exams, we thought we would put together some study tips from Gary and Gerry to help you survive exam season. Although there is no single best way to study (as it is very individualistic), we hope these suggestions will help!
1. Continue your gym or yoga session schedule diligently
2. Eat low fat foods. Graze and eat in small frequent quantities
3. Find a quiet space free of other interruptions
4. Make sure you get some sleep. Being well rested is important
5. Make notes of key points and then going back and quiz yourself on those notes
6. Stay focussed and put the partying on hold until after the test/exam period