Progress & Achievements
Moving forward with implementation
This strategic plan sets out an ambitious vision and road map to guide Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry’s activities into the next 5 to 10 years. The plan will only be successful to the degree that it is implemented.
Implementation will require the following:
- Leadership, oversight, monitoring and reporting mechanisms
- Communication and more communication
- Key champions in all priority areas
- Appropriate supportive organizational structures and task groups
- Resources and supports that empower individuals and groups to move the agenda forward
- Transparency and accountability
- Recognition and celebration of successes
The Senior Leadership Council will provide the oversight and be accountable for monitoring progress. Existing committees and task groups may be tasked on specific goals and deliverables. There may be opportunities for individuals to be charged with leading new tasks or priorities.
Indicators, measures and metrics are essential to ensuring traction or progress against the goals. View the metrics section of the website for more information.