All teaching activity of the week are posted on the appropriate page for easy access to trainees.
Respirology Weekly Clinic Schedule
Resident Directed Learning Time (Half Day Part I)
- Every Wednesday 2:30-4:30 PM, fellows are released from their clinical duities to have independant learning time.
- Thursday 07:30-08:00 AM - held at Victoria hospital. Those are multidisciplinary rounds, moderated by radiology staff. Cases are presented by the on-call team, respirology and thoracic surgery staff.
- Friday 07:15-08:00 AM - St Joeph Hospital. Theseare fellow teaching rounds by radiology staff.
- Friday 08:00-09:00 AM - These rounds are in similar format as Thursday rounds with more attention to fellow's teaching along with Radiology residents teaching.
- For Journal Club and Half Day Teaching Part II schedules click here