Monday, March 10, 2014
* FOCUS Registration * STC Staffing * Western TIES * … (Read More)
The Project Management Office has been established based on an identified need within the Schulich Medicine & Dentistry senior administration team. The office’s mandate is to review processes that currently support operations to determine how best to create greater efficiencies for administrative processes across Schulich Medicine & Dentistry. Specifically, the office will:
• Address Critical Business Issues
• Coordinate ‘evidence based’ metrics
• Lead a change management process
• Oversee end-to-end project delivery
• Partner with IT
Staff will be invited to participate in the overall projects as members of design teams, implementation teams, and also as part of working groups for spin-off projects.
Please log in to view more information from the PMO.
|Resources & References|