Saturday October 21, 2017
9:30 am - 4:15 pm
London Health Sciences Centre - University Hospital, 3 rd Floor, Auditorium A, 339 Windermere Road, London, Ontario, Canada. N6A 5A5.
The morning session features The Bedard Lectureship on “Thyroid Cytopathology” given by Dr. Manon Auger, Professor, Department of Pathology, McGill University, Montreal and sponsored by the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto. Other highlighted areas include challenges and pitfalls in Gyn and Lymph node cytopathology, discussion of quality improvement initiatives and an expert appraisal of unusual and interesting cases through case studies.
Planning Committee: Dr. Joanna C. Walsh (CPD Director), Dr. Mariamma Joseph, Dr. Michele Weir, Susan McRae, MLT, Kate Murphy, MLT, Dr. Shabin Nanji and Dr. Terence J. Colgan.
Contact: Cheryl Campbell
Telephone: (519) 661-2030
- Advances in the Practice of Cytopathology Program 2017 (PDF, 540 KB)
- 9:40am Presentation #1 - Dr. McLachlin (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- 10:00am Presentation #2 - Dr. Geddie (PDF, 17.7 MB)
- 10:25am Presentation #3 - Dr. Weir (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- 10:45am Presentation #4 - Dr. Wehrli (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- 11:15am Presentation #5 - Dr. Auger (PDF,1.2 MB)
- 1:15pm Presentation #6 - The Experts Discuss - Dr. Auger (PDF,462 KB)
- The Experts Discuss - Dr. Nanji (PDF, 2 MB)
- The Experts Discuss - Dr. Weir (PDF, 8 MB)
- The Experts Discuss - Dr. Joseph (PDF, 5MB)
- 2:55pm Presentation #7 - G. Giles, S. McRae (PDF, 774 KB)