PhD (Transplant Immunology) University Wisconsin-Madison
DABHI (American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics)
Office: LHSC UH, A3-228A
Phone: (519) 665-8500 Ext. 33086
Fax: (519) 663-3687
Section Head of the Transplant Immunology Lab at University Hospital.
1. Assess immunological risk for patient/donor pairs waiting for organ or hematopoietic stem cell transplant; Post-transplant risk assessment and diagnosis for rejection;
2. Provide consultation to clinicians on patient/donor selection and treatment;
3. Develop new assays and ensure testing accurately reported in a timely manner.
1. Allorecognition of human leucocytes antigens (HLA) by T cells and antibodies;
2. Monitoring allo-specific cellular and humoral responses in transplant candidates and recipients for better clinical decision making;
3. Interactions of inflammation, autoimmune and alloimmunity in transplantation.