Dr. Tony Lin
Dr. Tony Lin MD, FRCSC
Ivey Eye Institute
St. Joseph's Hospital
268 Grosvenor Street
London, Ontario N6A 4V2
Phone: 519.646.6100 ext. 66225
Clinical Focus: Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery
Residency: Ophthalmology, Western University
Glaucoma Fellowship, Dalhousie University
- Lin T, Xu M, Pace M, Hooper P. Adequacy of ophthalmologist to population ratio across Ontario’s local health integration networks. CJO. Accepted for publication 2015 Nov 4.
- Li B, Lin T, Tokarewicz A. Prospective evaluation of intra-operative intraocular lens stress fracture during cataract surgery. J Cataract Refract Surg. Accepted for publication 2015 May 18.
- Chang, C, Lin T, Fung K, Sharma M, Fraser A. Isolated Horner syndrome from an elongated styloid process (Eagle Syndrome). J Neuroophthalmol. 2015 May 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Xu M, Lin T. Bilateral central scotomas following laser pointer misuse. CMAJ. 2014 Jun 10;186(9):E341.
- Lin T, Walker G, Kurji K, Fang E, Law G, Prasad S, Kojic L, Cao S, White V, Cui J, Matsubara J. Parainflammation associated with advanced glycation endproduct stimulation of RPE in vitro: implications for age-related degenerative diseases of the eye. Cytokine. 2013 Jun;62(3):369-81.
- Kurji K, Cui J, Lin T, Harriman D, Prasad S, Kojic L, Matsubara J. Microarray analysis identifies changes in inflammatory gene expression in response to amyloid-beta stimulation of cultured human retinal pigment epithelial cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010 Feb;51(2):1151-63.
- Lin T, Imperial S, Posarac V. Intracellular acetyl-CoA depletion by the cat gene is responsible for growth inhibition of Escherichia coli C584 on M9 minimal media. J Exp Microbiol Immunol. 2005 Apr;7:49-56.