Schulich school of Medicine and Dentistry logo Neuroscience Schulich Medicine & Dentistry

Residency Reclassification

If you require assistance for matters regarding your residency, you may visit the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website for more information. "Residency Classification" will have the information you need for how to consult legal services, apply for reimbursement, and update your residency status with the school. There also many resources for international students available on campus that are listed on that website.