Fellow Completed Research
Dr. Soume Bhattacharya - Clinical Fellow
- Neonatal Morbidities in Preterm Small for gestational Age Neonates: a 12 year retrospective analysis (2015). Supervisor: Dr. Orlando da Silva.
- Immunogenecity of BCG, DPT and Hepatitis B Vaccines B in exclusively breastfed and mixed fed infants: A Comparative Study (2012); Supervisor: Dr. MMA Faridi.
- Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Extreme Prematurity (2016); Supervisor: Dr. Kevin Coughlin.
- Use of Functional MRI in neonates with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (2015); Supervisor: Dr. David Lee.
Dr. Esther Rai - Clinical Fellow
- The role of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 1 (IGFBP-1) phosphorylation in human fetal and postnatal growth in very preterm infant; Supervisors: Dr. David Lee and Dr. Doris Yuen
- Maternal Virtual Infant Nutrition Support (MAVINS) Clinic for the NICU; Supervisor: Dr. Orlando da Silva
- Enteral Supplementation with Probiotics in Premature Infants: A prospective cohort study; Supervisor: Dr. Orlando da Silva
- Examination of the stool microbiome and breastmilk microbiome of infants receiving probiotics versus those who are not; Supervisors: Dr. Orlando da Silva and Dr. Gregor Reid