T2R: Transition to Residency
The Transition to Residency program (T2R) is an information session for residents entering into their preliminary phases of their residencies.
The information sessions will take place each Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. in room 146 of the Medical Sciences Building, and will run from July 5 to August 23.
- July 5: Hypotension/Shock
- July 12: Acute Dyspnea
- July 19: Abnormal Metabolic Lab Values
- July 26: Chest Pain
- August 2: The Dying Patient
- August 9: Abdominal Pain/GI Bleeding
- August 16: Neuro Emergencies
- August 23: Altered Mental Status
For more information, contact Joan Binnendyk, Educational Developer, Postgraduate Medical Education, Rm. 103, Medical Sciences Building, 519.661.2111 ext. 86234, email@example.com.