Schulich has a 500-seat Zoom webinar account available for live events.
Webinars are designed so that the host and designated panelists can share camera video, audio and screen. Webinars allow view-only attendees. Webinars offer attendees the ability to interact via Q&A, Chat and polling questions.
To request use of the webinar service:
- Check the Schulich Webinar Calendar for service availability
- Navigate to https://servicedesk.schulich.uwo.ca
- In the search bar, type "webinar"
- Complete the Webinar Request Form
- A ticket will be opened and you will receive confirmation of your event
- A follow-up call will be required to discuss configuration and operation of of the event
Streaming Zoom events is a possibility and available on a case-by-case basis.
To inquire about streaming your event, please Create A ServiceDesk Ticket