Working at Western Recruitment System
Designated Department/Faculty Administrators are required to post Limited Duties Appointments through Working at Western system.
Please complete the following steps for the job opening and job offer:
1. Add Team - "Schulich Faculty Hiring Team" code # 1057. This will populate the Hiring Managers fields.
2. Add yourself as a Recruiter
3. Final Approvers - Add Chair of the department (all faculty appointments have to be approved by the Chair).
As a reminder:
- The Faculty Collective Agreement (FCA), Appointments Clause 15.1 requires anticipated Fall/Winter Limited-Duties Appointments be posted no later than April 30th for at least 30 days.
- The Faculty Collective Agreement (FCA), Appointments Clause 15.2 requires anticipated Intersession/Summer Limited-Duties Appointments be posted no later than the last day of January for at least 30 days.
4. Recoverable Accounts - If employee's salary is being paid by a recoverable account, an email with the following information must be emailed to Carolyn Carruthers.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our Faculty Affairs team at Faculty.Appointments@schulich.uwo.ca.