Global Health Systems
Global Health Systems (MMASc)
Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Rm 3014, Dentistry Building, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
t. 519.646.6111, ext. 83180
Times to Completion
- 3 Terms (1 year)
- Professional Masters
- Completion of an Honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field, from an accredited University or Institution
- 70% minimum average over the last 2 years of study
- Resume & Personal Statement
- 2 Reference letters
- In the personal Statuement, students must address three points; describe your short-term (one year out) and long-term (five to ten years out) career goals; why is the MMASc a critical next step towards you acheiveing your professional objectives; providing reference to specific aspects of the program that will contribute to your success.
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- Minimum two-year degree from an English language university.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum acceptable score is 600 for the paper and pencil version, 250 for the computer version, or 92 for the internet version with no individual score below 22. [Western's TOEFL ID is 0984].
- The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS). Minimum acceptable score is 6.5 out of 9.
- April 1 - International applicants
- July 1-Domestic applicants