Clinic and Preceptor
- Offers primary health care, traditional healing, mental health/crisis programs, nutrition and healthy lifestyles program, diabetes and primary prevention, and the maternal and child health nutrition program to aboriginal populations.
- Gertie Mae Muise, firstname.lastname@example.org, t. 519.672.4079
- Provides public health services in London and Middlesex County.
- Lisa Macsween, Lisa.MacSween@mlhu.on.ca, t. 519-663-5317.
- A multi-service support network designed to welcome newcomers into the London and region area. Provides medical intake and follow-up for Government Assisted Refugees.
- Dr. Bhooma Bhayana, email@example.com, t. 519.432.1133
- Offers health and social services to those experiencing barriers to care (including poverty, homelessness, chronic health conditions, mental health and addictions)
- Stephanie McCulligh, firstname.lastname@example.org, t. 519.660.0874
More sites to be confirmed soon