City-wide Grand Rounds are held the 3rd Wednesday of the month from September to June, alternating between University and Victoria Hospital. Rounds could either be a series of cases for presentation and discussion, a research project discussion or a visiting professor.
- To review the surgical case, along with the management plan and options
- To review corresponding radiology and pathology
- To promote awareness of possible complications associated with surgical procedures
- To review current literature and outcomes
- To promote and assess the CanMEDS competencies
This event is an accredited group learning activity (section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada.