Running Departmental ReportsIn addition to viewing project balances in GL Inquiry in the General Ledger, you can also view project information in the following reports.
- Endowment Report - lists the expendable and endowed financial information for a specific range of projects and/or departments.
- Expendable Report - lists the expendable portion of endowed and restricted funds for a specific range of projects and/or departments.
- Project Summary - lists all projects balance forward, current year revenue, expenses and encumbrances and the ending month balance.
- Project Detail - lists by account, all projects previous month balance, current month activity, outstanding encumbrances and the ending month balance.
- Journal Transaction Detail - lists by account, all projects current month journal entry activities.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the statements, please contact the Financial Officer or Accounting Analyst, Endowment and Restricted Funds.
- How to Run Reports and View Sample Reports (Login required)