Interdisciplinary Primary Health Care Research Training Program Now Accepting Applications
TUTOR-PHC or Transdisciplinary Understanding and Training on Research – Primary Health Care, is a one-year, pan-Canadian interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers, clinicians and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, occupational therapy, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
- Primary health care research training
- Earn University credit & MAINPRO + credits
- Valuable feedback on your own primary health care research
- Mentorship from experienced interdisciplinary primary health care researchers and decision-makers
- Networking experiences with 200+ pan-Canadian & international mentors & alumni
- Interdisciplinary team experience
- Each trainee will be responsible for a $3000 CND program fee
When is the deadline to apply? December 2, 2019
Please contact Project Coordinator, Rob Van Hoorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying.